1. Full day tour:
- Visit the major WW1 battlefield sites including the "In Flanders Fields Museum" at Ypers (Wipers!), probably the best ww1 museum! "It gets under your skin!"
- The largest WW1 German cemetery (Student cemetery) in Langemark.
- The world’s largest WW1 cemetery of the Commonwealth: Tyne cot Cemetery at Passchendale ridge and area.
- The Menin gate at Ypers (Wipers), the Cloth Hall, the City centre.
- The hills of Flanders, Mount Kemmel, Messines Ridge, mine craters 1916 and 1917.
- The Passchendaele Museum where you will have a "dugout experience", trenches and artifacts.
- Hill 62, Hill 60, the Menin Road, bunkers and craters, and quite more.
- Different World War One trenches, artifacts, remains of the war and also Memorials from WW1.-The cemetery or memorial you want to visit.
All this in an ALL-INCLUSIVE Day tour with a real lunch and a local beer (not a packed lunch!), museum tickets, insurance, etc. We pick you up at your hotel or b&b at about 8.45AM and bring you back to the hotel or b&b at about 17.30 PM Our Day tour runs every day except on MONDAY. Visit our LINK-Page for further information about all the places visited during the trip. All info about a relative or a soldier killed during the Great War can be found at www.cwgc.org. Please bring a print-out of the information on the day of the tour, to locate the cemetery you want to visit.
2. Last Post Tour:
"Every evening since 1928, at precisely eight o'clock, the Last Post - the traditional salute to the fallen warrior - has been played under the Menin Gate Memorial in Ieper, Belgium.
This daily tribute - performed by a team of local buglers - serves to honour the memory of the soldiers of the British Empire, who fought and died in the immortal Ypres Salient during the First World War.
It is the aim of the Last Post Association to maintain this ceremony in perpetuity."
Be part of an experience, you will never forget!
The Last Post ceremony at the Meningate in Yper (Wipers), during an evening tour.
We pick you up at your hotel or b&b at 18.15 pm, and drive to Yper from Bruges.
- A stop is also made at Passchendale for a short visit to the world's largest Commonwealth cemetery; Tyne cot cemetery at Passchendale ridge.
- At 8.00PM ,we experience the Last Post ceremony at the Meningate in Ypers.
The company offers you a WW1-souvenir at the end of the tour.
Daytours and Last Post on the same day is possible. Ask for it! (special price)